Unlock Your PTE Success: FREE 6-Hour PTE Masterclass on May 20th 2024, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, at Pathway education Campus.

Register Now

  • Melbourne | Bangladesh | Srilanka

Skilled Regional visa 491/190

Skilled Regional visa 491/190

The Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491/190) allows skilled migrants to live, study and work in designated regional areas for a period of 5 years. You must receive nomination from State before you can apply for the visa.

Who can apply?

To be eligible to apply for Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491/190) visa nomination, you must:

➤ have had your Registration of Interest (ROI) selected
➤ live and work in regional Victoria
➤ work in a Victorian target sector using your STEMM skills
➤ be under 45 years of age
➤ have Competent English
➤ have a valid Skills Assessment
➤ have achieved the minimum points score

Book free appointment for Skilled Work Regional Visa(491/190)

Are you looking for Skilled Work Regional Visa?

How to apply?

To apply for Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) visa nomination, you must:

➤ Make an Expression of Interest (EOI) with SkillSelect.
➤ Submit a Registration of Interest (ROI).
➤ Have your ROI selected and receive an invitation to apply.
➤ Prepare your evidence to support your application.
➤ Submit a nomination application via the Live in Melbourne portal.
➤ Respond to any requests for further information within 14 days.

Once you are nominated:

➤ We will notify you of our decision by email.
➤ Submit your visa application to the Department of Home Affairs within 60 days. We cannot nominate you again if your visa application is not submitted in this time.
➤ Keep your contact details up to date so we can provide you information on important services.
➤ Complete regular surveys we will send you about your experience with us and your settlement in regional.
➤ Commit to living and working in regional for the duration of your visa.

Are you looking for Skilled Work Regional Visa?

What you'll need

In your application, you will need to provide the following documents to show you meet the requirements:

➤ Passport
➤ English language test
➤ Skills assessment
➤ Detailed resume or CV
➤ Employment contract
➤ Payslips
➤ Superannuation
➤ Position description
➤ Registration (if required, e.g. AHPRA)
➤ State declaration form
➤ Appointment of agent form (if required)

Book free appointment for Skilled Work Regional Visa(491/190)

Copyright © 2022 Pathway Education. All rights reserved | Design & Developed By Bitnet Infotech

Contact Us
[miniorange_social_login shape="square" theme="default" space="4" size="35"]