Unlock Your PTE Success: FREE 6-Hour PTE Masterclass on May 20th 2024, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, at Pathway education Campus.

Register Now

  • Melbourne | Bangladesh | Srilanka

Visa & Migration Services

Pathway will help you to Immigration to Australia

Our experienced and hardworking team will ensure your Visa application have the best chance to succeed. Not only that, but also delivered faster, cost less and remove pressure from you so you can have peace of mind throughout the process.

More than 10 years experience solving complex cases related to Australian visa and we are willing to use them to help you with your case.

Dedicated migration support team that will assist and do the brunt work, making the whole process less stressful and deliver result faster.

If at any time during the “paid consultation” process our migration agents do not demonstrate knowledge of the right regulations, acting unprofessional and dishonest. We will refund your consultation fee. No questions asked, no hurt feeling guaranteed.

visa image 111

Course Length

It takes 1 or 2 years to complete

Learning Method

Majority in-class study and practice 360 hours of vocational placements on site

Qualification Obtained

Cert III in your Selected Trade Course

Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485)

The temporary graduate visa (subclass 485) allows you to remain in Australia to live, study or work after you have finished your studies. The visa has two streams: Graduate Work stream and Post-Study Work stream. The length of your stay will depend on which stream you apply for.

Who is eligible for the temporary graduate visa (subclass 485)?

To be eligible to apply for the temporary graduate visa (subclass 485) you must

➤ be under 50 years of age
➤ hold an eligible visa
➤ have a recent qualification in a CRICOS-registered course
➤ meet additional requirements of the relevant stream

Apply for Temporary Graduate visa(subclass 485)

Student visa Australia (subclass 500)

The student visa (subclass 500) allows you to remain in Australia for up to 5 years for the purpose of full-time study at an educational institution, in line with your enrolment.

With this visa you can:

➤ take part in an eligible course of study
➤ Include your family members in your application (your partner or you and your partner’s dependent child.
➤ work up to 40 hours every 2-week period once your course starts.

Book FREE Appointment for more Expert Visa Advice

Apply for Student visa to Australia

What are the eligibility criteria for the student visa 500?

➤ you must be 6 years or older
➤ provide a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) at a full-time course registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas Students, CRICOS
➤ show evidence of your English language skills
➤ you and your family members must be covered by Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) from an approved Australian health insurance provider for the length of your stay in Australia
➤ If you’re under 18 years of age, you must have adequate welfare arrangements in place while you are in Australia
➤ meet health and character requirements
➤ have enough money for your stay

Apply for Partner visa to Australia

Partner Visa (Subclasses 820 and 801)

There are two types of Partner Visas: Subclass 820 and Subclass 801. The Subclass 820 visa is a temporary partner visa that allows you to live in Australia. The Subclass 820 visa is the first stage towards a permanent Partner Visa (Subclass 801). You apply for both visas at the same time and pay only one application charge. Applications are processed in two stages, about two years apart.

What are the eligibility criteria for the Partner visa?

➤ Both partners should be above 18 years old
➤ Applicants must have a de facto relationship, be a spouse, or fiancé/fiancée of a person who has Australian Permanent Residency Visa, an Australian citizen, or eligible citizen of New Zealand.
➤ De facto relationship must be over 12 months old
➤ For married partners, the marriage must be valid by Australian Law and over 12 months old.
➤ You must have been sponsored for around 2 years by your spouse
➤ You must meet character and health parameters
➤ You must prove that you have committed and genuine relationship

Visa Extension

If you wish to extend your stay in Australia, you can explore a few different options, based on what type of visa you obtain and the purpose or reason for the extension of your stay. It is common for people to visit Australia as a tourist and enjoy their stay so much that they would like to stay longer. The Australian Visitor Visa allows you to stay in the country as a sightseer without taking up employment, usually for a set period.

It is also ideal for business visitors. The Visitor visa is usually available for 3, 6, or 12 months. Some holders of this visa can extend the duration of their visa after they arrive in Australia

Apply for Visa Extension in Australia

Book FREE Appointment for more Trade course info

visa image159

Apply for Australia Visa Extension

Who is Eligible for Australia Visa Extension?

If you want to stay in Australia longer than your original visa lets you, you need to apply for a further visa of the same kind or another visa. If you have a ‘No further stay’ condition on your visa, you cannot apply for a new visa while you are in Australia. You must leave Australia no later than the date on which your visa ends, except in extremely limited circumstances.

Australian 457 Independent Executive Visa holders currently in Australia can apply for a Business Visa extension called a Temporary Business Entry Visa. The Temporary Business Entry Visa which was developed in recognition that an emerging number of Independent Executive Visa holders in Australia were facing expiry of their visa, but were legitimately in business and required more time to be eligible to apply for permanent residence.

Book FREE Appointment for more Trade course info

Copyright © 2022 Pathway Education. All rights reserved | Design & Developed By Bitnet Infotech

Contact Us
[miniorange_social_login shape="square" theme="default" space="4" size="35"]